Oregon offers just as much winter as you are looking for. Looking to ski the steeps or the snowy forests? Just head to the craggy peaks and ski areas. Want to discover sunny winter days and cozy rural hospitality? Then you"ll enjoy the powder snow and friendly people of Oregon. Start planning your Eastern Oregon Wintercation here.
Eastern Oregon Secret Winter Fun Sweepstakes
Eastern Oregon is a winter playground. You’ll discover that east Oregonians are blessed with light fluffy powder snow, hungry steelhead, friendly elk, and day after day of bright sunny winter weather. And then there’s our winter beer. Just don’t tell everyone about Eastern Oregon’s secret. Thank you.
- One night stay at the Always Welcome Inn – Baker City
- One night stay at the Indian Lodge – Joseph
- $40 gift certificate to Haines Steakhouse
- $30 Wallowa County ‘Buckskin Bucks’
- $40 gift certificate to Ten Depot Street – La Grande
- 2 lift tickets for Anthony Lakes Ski Area
- $100 gift certificate towards a guided Fall 2013 fishing trip at Winding Waters
- 2 elk-viewing tours from T&T Wildlife Tours
Eastern Oregon Deals
Anthony Lakes and Baker City!
- ½ Price Thursdays at Anthony Lakes Ski Area. Get your lift ticket for ½ price on Thursdays throughout the season. Value: $ 19 savings
- Stay and Ski Packages: The Partners for Anthony Lakes offer great winter time deals to skiers and snowboarders, from ½ price lift tickets to great deals on the best pizza ever! www.anthonylakes.com/deals
- Stay at the Geiser Grand Hotel in Baker City, and they will treat you to a day of snowshoeing and elk viewing. www.geisergrand.com and www.tnthorsemanship.com/tours.htm