More Trip Ideas
- Travel Itineraries
You might like these trip ideas…
- A Summer Roadtrip: Southeast OregonSituated in the southeast corner of the state, the Steens Mountain Wilderness Area encompasses more than 170,000 acres of some of the
- Pedal Power: Cycling Northeast OregonThere’s a place where traffic-free roads meet stunning natural beauty and Eastern Oregon’s special brand of small town
- Ultimate Pendleton Let’er Bucket ListIt started as “a frontier exhibition of picturesque pastimes, Indian and military spectacles, cowboy racing and bronco busting for the
- A Summer Roadtrip: Southeast Oregon
Wintercation 2015 Launches
Madden Media has designed and will manage EOVA’s custom Wintercation landing page. This page is posted on www.VisitEasternOregon.com/Wintercation, which ensures all traffic benefits of the campaign are on our website. As you can see, this page includes:
• A winter sweepstakes to engage the consumer and encourage them to opt-in to receive further marketing
• A slideshow to highlight up to 5 of your unique and memorable Wintercations
• Featured Winter events
• Listing of some special deals and packages, and drives viewers to visit the ‘Special Deals’ page of VisitEasternOregon.com
• Video, images, and links out (within the templated design)
• A custom search marketing program will then drive at least 4,150 clicks to this page. Traffic will come from consumers who have been geo-targeted with custom keywords for Eastern Oregon winter fun activities
• As consumers engage and opt-in through the promotion process, we’ll be capturing leads and email addresses for re-marketing purposes, specific to Eastern Oregon. This a ready list of ‘opt-in’ email leads that will now receive our quarterly EO Newsletter
• Finally, as consumers engage with the promotion, the team will encourage them to visit relevant pages associated with winter events, packages, and deals that tell the story of our Eastern Oregon winter offerings to inspire travel to the region.
• EOVA’s Social Media Team will post stories and shared posts of Wintercation-type activities and events beginning in December through the end of the campaign in March 2015. See the current Visit Eastern Oregon blog article.
1. Double-check that your business or event is listed on www.VisitEasternOregon.com; If not, please contact EOVA or your local Destination Marketing Organization immediately.
2. If you have a Facebook account, make sure that you LIKE Visit Eastern Oregon and help us spread the word about ‘Wintercation’ by sharing the Eastern Oregon Wintercation page http://www.visiteasternoregon.com/winter-fun/wintercation/
3. If you have an Instagram address, please make sure to follow: #easternoregon and add this hashtag to your posts
4. It is not too late to be involved with the ‘Special Deals’ found on the EOVA website and listed on TravelOregon.com. Contact EOVA for the form or click here. (A big Thank You to those who have already sent in your ‘Special Wintercation Deals’ !)
We are excited for WINTER! Let’s make Eastern Oregon THE ‘Wintercation’ destination.