Farm & Culinary Trip Ideas
Eastern Oregon’s wide open spaces and stunning terrain allow grass fed cattle to roam free and century farms to flourish with seasonal bounty. But it’s the warm welcome of our people that will make your adventure truly memorable.
We invite you to spend the night and dig into hands-on experiences, or simply marvel at life on working ranches.
• Round up cattle with a 4th generation rancher
• Get lost at a lavender farm
• Taste how distillers turn local wheat into whiskey
• Sip delicious beer at one of 7 craft breweries
• Savor artisan cheese, chocolate, honey and wine with friendly makers